Wildcat Digital is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Sheffield. Our client list is growing and we’re looking for PPC Executives to come on board.
You’ll be part of a team that’s growing fast, supported by industry experts to help you achieve your career goals in Digital Marketing.
This role will form part of an existing (and expanding) team with the opportunity to develop your overall Digital Marketing skills.
As a PPC executive, you’ll work on client campaigns for Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram and other PPC with full support and training offered to help you get to where you want to be.
The successful candidate will be passionate about Digital Marketing, and a creative and analytical thinker who can analyse data and create campaigns to outbid competitors by applying various PPC strategies.
This role will produce award-winning campaigns, whilst maintaining up-to-date knowledge of client-related industry trends, and defining the brand voice ensuring consistency across all marketing collateral.
As you progress, you have the opportunity to develop all-around Digital Marketing skills allowing you to grow in the business.
Knowledge and experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Tech, Scientific or data-based courses or related fields
- Excellent English, impeccable grammar, spelling and proofing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet tight deadlines
- An understanding of the PPC channels
- PPC, SEO or Digital PR experience is preferred but this is not a blocker and we’ll support your skill development
- An analytical mindset with an ability to predict and understand audience preferences
- Analysing client accounts to identify areas of improvement
- Creative thinker with a strong understanding of marketing trends and tools
- Competitive salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
- 22 days holiday (1 additional day each year, capped at 5 additional days)
- 1 Wellness Day per year
- 1 Charity Day per year
- 35 hours per week
- Hybrid working (up to 2 days home working per week)
- Flexible working hours between 7am – 7pm
- Access to Spill (external qualified mental health support for employees)
- Sheffield City Centre convenience
- (and more to be discussed during interviews)