Wildcat Digital is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Sheffield. Our client list is growing and we’re looking for Digital Marketing Executives to come on board.
You’ll be part of a team that’s growing fast, supported by industry experts to help you achieve your career goals in Digital Marketing.
This role will form part of an existing (and expanding) team with the opportunity to develop your overall Digital Marketing skills.
As a Junior Digital Marketing Executive, you will plan and create engaging written content across the full mix of channels including website, client communications, marketing collateral, campaigns, case studies, award submissions, editorial and social.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker who can produce high-quality content, update existing material and identify new ways to reach our audience, working closely with the marketing team to create concepts and develop messaging.
This role will produce fresh content that educates and inspires the audience, whilst maintaining up-to-date knowledge of client-related industry trends, and defining the brand voice ensuring consistency across all marketing collateral.
As you progress, you have the opportunity to develop all-around Digital Marketing skills allowing you to grow in the business.
Knowledge and experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Journalism, communications or related field
- Excellent English, impeccable grammar, spelling and proofing skills
- Strong attention to detail and appreciation of design
- Exceptional organisation and multitasking skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet tight deadlines
- An understanding of the SEO content planning, keyword research and link prospecting
- SEO, Digital PR or PPC experience is preferred but this is not a blocker and we’ll support your skill development
- An editorial mindset with an ability to predict and understand audience preferences
- Analysing client accounts to identify areas of improvement
- Creative thinker with a strong understanding of marketing trends and tools
- Competitive salary up to £23,000 depending on experience
- 22 days holiday (1 additional day each year, capped at 5 additional days)
- 1 Wellness Day per year
- 1 Charity Day per year
- 35 hours per week
- Hybrid working (up to 2 days home working per week)
- Flexible working hours between 7am – 7pm
- Access to Spill (external qualified mental health support for employees)
- Sheffield City Centre convenience
- (and more to be discussed during interviews)