Are you an SEO specialist looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Are you looking for a role where you can play a key role in the agency’s growth and success? Do you want to progress with a solid supporting team, with an opportunity to manage client accounts and continuously learn new skills?
Wildcat Digital is recruiting an SEO Account Manager to join our expanding team. Following an initial period of getting you up to speed with the agencies processes, you’ll bring your SEO expertise to the table reporting to one of our SEO Team Leaders managing the SEO strategy for a number of your own client’s websites.
You don’t necessarily need to have agency experience, but the successful candidate will have a detailed knowledge of SEO and should ideally have experience implementing it on commercial websites.
- Project managing SEO strategies of existing clients, delegating tasks and responsibilities to account executives and content specialists where necessary
- Handling client communications, including the day-to-day answering of emails and telephone calls in relation to SEO
- Managing the implementation of technical SEO tasks for small to medium client websites or liaising with clients to explain technical issues
- Completing Technical SEO audits, competitive audits and ongoing strategy reviews
- Orchestrating and managing client outreach and digital PR campaigns
- Completing monthly reports for SEO clients
- Training Account Executives and Content Specialists on SEO tasks
- Content planning of SEO content strategies and playing an important role in our quality control process for client content
- Opportunity to lead client content strategies and create content if this is your specialism
- Keeping up to date with tool trends and technology changes
Who we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of experience in an SEO position previously, either in-house, freelance or agency based
- The ability to plan an SEO strategy at all stages of the campaign
- In-depth knowledge of all things SEO and a constant thirst to learn more
- A good communicator, both with your team and with your clients
- Excellent command of the written English language
- Competitive Starting salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- 22 days holiday (+ 1 additional day each year to a maximum of 5 days)
- 1x Wellness Day per year (in addition to your annual leave)
- 35 hours per week plus an hour for lunch break each day
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Flexible hours between 07:00 – 19:00
- Annual Career Development Reviews and Support
- Sick Pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Finish Early Friday Options Available
- Regular socials
- Wildcat Book Club (each employee can request a few non-fiction books to add to the book club up to the value of £75 per year). Pop it back in the book club for the next person to check out and let’s get reading!
If you don’t meet all the above requirements but you have the drive to succeed in Digital Marketing, get in touch!
We will not accept any unsolicited CV’s from recruitment agencies.